United Capital (now Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management) is a registered financial advisor that helps clients realize their financial dreams. Mindtap worked with the firm for three years as they grew to over 200 advisors serving over 21k clients across 97 offices, and managing $23 billion in assets.
Mindtap was contacted by United Capital’s incoming SVP of Digital Marketing for help managing their HubSpot Marketing Enterprise platform. They needed a partner who could jump in and work through the nuances of their implementation and maximize return on their investment in the platform while helping them to refine their own processes and get their geographically distributed team up to speed.
Mindtap’s work with United Capital included HubSpot and WordPress UX design and development, campaign design and implementation, marketing automation, platform integration, contact management and tmores. Other results included
- 01 Increased efficiency through improvements to design and development workflows across marketing platforms.
- 02 Increased lead volume and quality through automation and lead scoring.
- 03 Increased effectiveness of internal marketing teams through training and support.
- 04 Reduced overhead related to marketing technology management.
United Capital came to the relationship with a mature marketing organization that was adept at strategy and planning but lacked the technical expertise and resources to take full advantage of their investment in marketing technology, and HubSpot in particular. The UC team needed a team that could turn their ideas into action while remaining agile enough to pivot as needs and priorities shifted, their objectives included:
- 01 Improving their existing HubSpot implementation and integrations.
- 02 Training client teams on using and managing the HubSpot marketing platform.
- 03 Coordinating geographically distributed B2C marketing, talent acquisition, IT, compliance, and sales enablement teams across the organization.
Over their 3-year relationship with United Capital, the Mindtap team was able to:
- 01 Translate UC’s marketing strategies into tactical implementation in areas ranging from marketing automation to data management, to web design and development.
- 02 Consistently transfer knowledge to UC’s stakeholders.
- 03 Plan, implement, configure, and manage integrations between HubSpot, Salesforce, Zapier, GoToWebinar, WordPress, & more.
- 04 Rapidly respond to the shifting needs of departments across the growing organization.
“Mindtap helps us accomplish a lot more with the HubSpot platform. Whether it’s building a landing page, designing and implementing a workflow, or helping us ideate campaign strategy, they’re there when we need them and they deliver what they promise.”
“Mindtap’s experience working with wealth management firms made working with them much easier than the generalist marketing consultants or agencies I had worked with in the past.”