Dialexa is an engineering and design firm that works with enterprise, start-up, and government clients to develop software and hardware technology solutions.
Produce content (blogging and content offers) designed to attract, engage and convert target clients at-scale. Leveraging HubSpot and zeroing in their “whole brain” approach as a key differentiator, Mindtap worked with Dialexa’s marketing and creative teams to develop a content strategy that would clearly demonstrate their comprehensive expertise to a highly targeted audience.
- 01 Set the Dialexa brand apart from a diverse competitor set ranging from boutique mobile app developers to global IT firms.
- 02 Increase brand recognition and positive perception among a niche B2B audience.
- 03 Convert the website from ‘brochureware’ to an active sales channel.
Increase awareness and qualified leads.
After growing steadily through word-of-mouth, Dialexa selected Mindtap to accelerate growth by developing and implementing a more formal marketing strategy.
- 01 86% increase in unique visits
- 02 563% increase in leads through the site
- 03 Mindtap and Dialexa were selected from among more than 2,500 HubSpot agency partner / client teams to receive the 2015 HubSpot Design Impact Award for Best Blog Design for producing a blog that demonstrates excellent user experience and conceptual design while also generating measurable business results.
“Mindtap was instrumental in kickstarting Dialexa’s marketing efforts. They were in effect our first marketing department. They helped get us started and on a path to marketing success. I would highly recommend working with them.”
“The Mindtap team is intensely focused on achieving bottom-line results with our content marketing. They set and committed to aggressive performance goals up front – and I’m happy to say that they delivered beyond every one of them.”