Scorebuddy is a pioneer in the cloud-based, quality assurance sector; whose solutions are specifically designed for call centers. From quality assurance to compliance, Scorebuddy provides a leading quality management platform that helps call centers stay efficient and proactive.
After a thorough review of Scorebuddy’s objectives and goals and an extensive analysis of their current marketing practices, we developed a dynamic, multi-year digital marketing strategy that included the following:
- 01 Building a new Scorebuddy website; including design, positioning, and messaging.
- 02 A multi-year content marketing and inbound marketing program.
- 03 The integration of new products into Scorebuddy’s online presence.
- 04 The management of all content development and distribution.
- 05 The implementation Hubspot for marketing automation, contact management, and key metrics / reporting.
Like many SaaS brands, Scorebuddy’s key objectives were to build a robust digital marketing and execution strategy. To achieve these objectives, Scorebuddy needed a partner to aid them in developing:
- 01 A go-to market, messaging and positioning strategy.
- 02 A comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
- 03 An inbound marketing program using premium content and digital marketing campaign practices.
With the right digital marketing partner and effective strategies in place, Scorebuddy set goals to achieve:
- 01 A marked increase in website traffic through enhanced content and SEO best practices.
- 02 An increase in qualified leads for their sales team.
- 03 An increase in revenue YoY.
Scorebuddy has seen a 300% increase in web traffic and visibility. This additional visibility has led to an increase in qualified leads resulting in 30+% YoY revenue growth. This aligns with their original objectives, and also opens new doors for success. They have built a content marketing engine second to none.
- 01 Increased website traffic 300% YoY during 3 years.
- 02 Increased qualified leads and deals to the Sales team resulting in 30+% YoY growth.
- 03 Increased visibility and deal size through the addition of enterprise accounts.
Scorebuddy’s future plans include launching a new website in 2022 using HubSpot CMS. The advanced tools and resources available through HubSpot will ensure their website traffic and the number of qualified leads will continue to grow.