North Texas Enterprise Center
How Mindtap increased accelerator’s conversions by 600%
ClientOne of the largest business accelerators in the state, The North Texas Enterprise Center (NTEC) provides promising startups with expert guidance, enterprise-class infrastructure and a vast professional network.
ObjectiveIncrease awareness and leads from local startups.
SolutionBacked by primary research developed from online surveys and stakeholder interviews, Mindtap developed a new positioning statement, personas and KPIs, forming the backbone of rebranding and a new website focusing on the people of NTEC’s member companies as well as the exurban location as a differentiator.
ResultsIn the three months after launching the new website:
- Visitors increased 100%
- Conversion rate increased 600%
- Bounce rate decreased 9% (to 12% below Google’s category benchmark)
- Average page load time decreased 75%
ContextA new management team brought in to reverse years of underperformance had recently broadened the accelerator’s focus from biotech to general technology.
- Differentiate NTEC from the many DFW area incubators and accelerators
- Communicate and reinforce that NTEC was now broader than biotech
- Appeal to a target that, due to NTEC’s exurban location, was older and more established than the typical founder
“Mindtap Marketing’s strategic facilitation and guidance on our projects has not only proven to be highly beneficial, but they continue to be a true partner. I have great appreciation and respect for Mindtap and and would highly recommend them to anyone.”